We are currently looking for an experienced Windows Server and ESX system administrator for our second line support team (1500 servers and 200 ESX hosts).
Scope: 2nd level support of Windows servers & ESX hosts (Windows 2008 and 2012, ESX 5.5 & 6) in a complex and hybrid environment consisting on the following responsibilities:
- 2nd level support during business hours – Onsite Production and non-production support from 8:00 till 18:00 CET
- Watch Duty On Call support outside business hours from 18:00 till 8:00, assigned on a rotational basis
- Follow-up of production environment problems and change requests (ITIL processes)
- Management of DNS, File & Print, Backups, Archives, restores and associated infrastructures.
- Contribution to roadmap projects
- Several demonstrable years’ experience in managing and supporting large windows servers environments (Windows 2003, 2008 & 2012).
- Several demonstrable years’ experience in managing and supporting vmware ESX (5.5 & 6.0).
- Very good knowledge on one or more infrastructure areas: File Servers , Print servers , DNS, AD, Networker, NAS, SAN, EPO, Move)
- Knowledge of clustering solutions and server hardware technology (HP, UCS, vblock, …).
- Knowledge of networking basics and TCP/IP
You need to demonstrate the following capabilities:
- To learn a lot in a limited period of time and to be self-study oriented.
- To easily adapt to new circumstances / technologies / procedures.
- To handle administrative tasks and work in a demanding operational context
- To be stress resistant and constructive whatever the context
- To act as a true team player and to demonstrate good interpersonal skills
- To summarize complex technical situation in simple terms
- To be solution and client oriented
- To balance quality and speed
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !