For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an Access Management Operator.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• Team player
• Capable of working against tight deadlines
• Good time management
• Good communication skills (phone and written) in English
• Solution driven
• Capable of independently organizing and planning activities, making objective analysis of requests, identifying issues and doing root cause analysis
• Security experience / background is a plus but not a must
In this role you contribute to the effective management of security policies, procedures and systems.
More specifically, you are expected to:
• Manage the day-to-day aspects of security systems and work within the framework of established operating procedures.
• Handle the Joiner-Mover-Leaver process, respecting the security guidelines and applying the related controls
• Manage certificates and tokens for internal and external customers
• Maintain and enhance running procedures
• Actively contribute to the team whiteboard and bring suggestions to improve processes
• Take the initiative and ownership to address topics that are in the AMS Tactical Implementation Plan
• Have a security and risk mind set
• Show an interest to develop skills in the IAM tools
• Guarantee a good phone service for our internal customers