• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• A few years of experience in a similar role (small to medium sized companies)
• Bachelor in accounting.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Organized, eye for details.
• Excellent team player and communicator.
• Willing to learn/change/grow mentality.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to analyze and evaluate work methods, design and assists with the implementation of new procedures.
• MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) Advanced knowledge of Excel.
• Knowledge of BOB50 (Accounting package) is a plus.
• Knowledge of basic consolidation principles.
• Prepared to learn an accounting environment other than the BE.
• French speaking. Dutch and English are added values.
• Oversee (verify, post, allocate, reconcile) daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations.
• Conduct regular ledger maintenance.
• Responsible for the monthly closing in close cooperation with our accounting firm and the local management/operations team.
• Assisting with the review of the monthly financial reporting and narratives.
• Review of the quarterly Reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
• Supervision of the year- end closing process and annual audit in close cooperation with our accounting firm and the local (Montpellier/Lille) operations team.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by analyzing account information.
• Coordinate and review monthly VAT declarations in order to guarantee timely submissions.
• Contributes to the climate of active continuous improvement of processes, procedures and systems.
• Assist the Finance manager with the implementation of new procedures and tools.