For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an Application Developer Mobile iOS Medior.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• Languages : English/French & Dutch
• Flexibility & open minded
• Attention to detail
• Analytical & critical mindset
• Open Communicator
• Accountable & commitment on sprintplanning
• At least 3 years experience in
o Mobile Dev : Code review via GIT/Stash/BitBucket
o Mobile Dev : Frameworks Continious Integration (Jenkins, Sonar Cube)
o Mobile Dev : IOS - Xcode Objective C and Swift4
o Mobile Dev : Test Automation (appium, swiftlint)
o Mobile dev : Experience with Sketch (optional), Zeplin (optional)
• Participate in backlog refinements together with the functional analyst and product owner
• Work with others on the technical analysis or carry out the technical analysis in order to meet the needs of users and enable efficient programming of the application
• Implement and enhance the technical applications, taking the analyses of the FAs and/or TDs into consideration in order to meet the requirements of users
• Participate in synchronisations with UX team to create the best solution between customer experience and technical implementation
• Contributing to the devops and support of the applications
• Sprint realisations of the mobile roadmap with the scrumteam including unit testing and integration testing together with the analyst, bugfixing of release product increments