For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a BI Analyst.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• Master or bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences (or equivalent experience) required.
• Show a good oral and written proficiency in Dutch, French and English.
• Minimum of 5 years of hands-on SAP Business Objects development experience
• Demonstrates good knowledge of SAP BW
• Demonstrates knowledge of SAP Business Objects 4.2
• Demonstrates knowledge of Standard BI Content for different SAP modules
• Demonstrates good knowledge on SAP system administration
• Knowledge of SAP MDG and SAP Information Steward (including SAP Business Objects Metadata Manager) is not required but is considered as an asset for the CV
• Knowledge in Insurance is considered as an asset
• Ready to work onsite & remote
Our client is currently implementing SAP 4 Insurance modules. As a reporting solution our client is building a Data warehouse with SAP BW and recreating all of its reports. The assignment of the BI analyst will be to analyse and develop BO reports with BO 4.2. He/She will support the business users in creating test scenarios and during the tests themselves.
Although to a lesser extent the BI analyst will also have to make analysis for and developments in SAP BW 7.5 (and migrating to SAP BW on HANA) to support the future solution.