For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Business Analyst.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- 5 years of experience as Business Analyst
- 2 years experience in agile delivery
- experience in working in financial market/securities industry
- ability to read and understand EU legislation
- Having worked on project for companies providing shareholder disclosure support or with registrars.
- you understand the needs of your internal and/or external clients and you define, describe and validate business solutions to meet the end users requirements
- you build a trust relationship with your Product Owner, with whom you work hand in hand to define the best fit-for-purpose product
- you contribute, as part of the scrum team, to the understanding by the delivery team of the business need and provide the required level of business documentation to allow for the delivery of the PBIs
- you detail the acceptance criteria for the PBIs and support the team in the translation of those acceptance criteria into test specifications; you contribute to the validation of the test execution
- you gather, understand and produce business requirements that can be translated into functional and technical specification for the teams not working in Agile, leading to the delivery of a valuable product
- you build clear, crisp and relevant client and internal business documentation
- You demonstrate critical thinking and attention to details
- You have excellent communication skills both at various levels of the organisation and with different types of stakeholders. Whenever needed you reach out to other people in other departments to collect info / better understand processes/data
- Fluent in English
- Ready to travel
You will be the vital link between their information technology capacity and their business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
More concretely, as part of the SRS team, you will contribute to the delivery of a brand new product using Cloud technologies, for which the main part of the development is done in Agile with support of an external provider.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer