For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• You have min 5 years of experience within business analysis, functional analysis
• You have a Master degree in Commercial Engineering, Business Economics, Civil/Industrial Engineering, Management, Computer Science Engineering or any other business related degree (or equivalent by experience);
• You have experience in the banking sector, ideally experience in securities issuance and/or experience in Regulatory projects
• You have experience with delivering complex requirements analysis including in the context of a solution cross-platforms and requiring integration with multiple applications
• You have excellent communication skills both at various levels of the organization and with different types of stakeholders. Whenever needed you reach out to other people in other departments to collect info / better understand processes/data
• You are eager to learn and interested in new technologies
• You are a person who is pro-active and takes drive and ownership on his/her assignment
• You know how to adapt to different types of environments (Agile, Traditional) thanks to your good social skills;
• You are flexible and adapt seamlessly to changing environment
• You can coordinate & communicate efficiently with a multitude of collaborators & stakeholders
• You can work on several tasks in parallel while sticking to deadlines set
• You can work independently as well as in team, you are willing to share knowledge with your colleagues
• You have excellent verbal and communication skills in English, French and/or Dutch (any additional language is an asset);
• You are a real team player who is ready to serves as a true ambassador for your company;
• You are ready to be involved in the company growth and to act as a mentor for one of your fellow colleagues;
• You demonstrate critical thinking and attention to details
• You are responsible for understanding and assessing a client's business operations, identifying issues and opportunities and recommending appropriate business solutions. Ensures proper translation of business requirements and business processes into structured requirements documentation that satisfy the clients constraints and objectives.
• You are responsible for acting as the primary interface between IT teams and specific business/functional areas.
• You may lead the business scope definition of projects, interacting with the sponsor / customer to determine the strategy for the proposal and evaluate the feasibility
• Elicits & prioritizes Business, Stakeholder, Non-functional & Transition requirements, detailing them using the appropriate diagramming & analysis techniques/methodologies
• Facilitates the implementation and deployment of system changes to internal and external stakeholders by providing them with support, advice and guidance throughout the whole project life cycle.
• This job requires a good knowledge and understanding of company business operations, high analysis capability, and a thorough understanding of the IT development and implementation process, this gained on more than one significant business change project.
• Incumbents are expert of the requirement elicitation and business analysis techniques and methodologies. They identify and apply best practice in their analysis and in leading the analysis of others.
• May lead a small team of business analysts in progressing business cases or analysis for projects.
• Contributes to the development of business cases and performs risks and impacts analysis, thereby engaging a wide range of stakeholders within business and IT. Persuades senior managers of the benefits of change in situation where there is resistance, and likely disruption to business.