For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Business Analyst.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• Languages : Dutch/French & English
• Certification in Agile methodologies (recommended)
• At least 5 years of relevant experience
• Experience with (agile) project management
• Experience in business analysis and conversion of ideation into features
• Experience in leading workshops
• Experience in Investments (contracting, advice cycle, and/or transactional)
• Experience in Retail and Private Banking
• Analytical mind – conceptual thinking
• Negotiation and persuasion skills
• Structured approach
• Able to work independently
• Quality-minded and eye for detail
• Open to change
• Collaborate with the product owner and the assigned Squad
• Perform impact analysis, detail business, regulatory, legal, process requirements
• Refine solutions together with the Product Owner and develop their business case
• Work closely with the development team and ensure all information is available
• Participate in the relevant agile ceremonies
• Regularly report on status at different levels in the Tribe
• Lead the change activities (launch, go to market, IT release)
• Gather, understand and challenge the needs of a diverse set of external and internal stakeholders