For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Business Analyst.
The COO Office of Private Banking & Wealth Management is currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst/project officer to collaborate on:
• tracks of strategic projects
• risk analyses
• process improvements initiatives
You will have to:
• Identify business needs
• Act as interface between the project owner and project management
• Bridge the business needs with the Tribes
• Manage the risk, quality and issues
• You have at least 5 years experience in a similar function
• You obtained a master’s degree or equivalent thru experience
• You are fluent in both of our national languages and English
• You have experience with conceptual modelling techniques and methods, good expertise in MS Office and good understanding of IS and testing
• You also have experience in functional and business analysis, project and process management
• You can lead workshops
• Synthetizing business information have no secrets for you
• You already have an experience within Private Banking environment and a good knowledge of investment products and processes
• If you have knowledge of KYC and Mifid regulations that’s a plus
• You have an analytical mind and can think in a conceptual way
• You have strong negotiation and persuasion skills
• Structured approach
• You are able to work independently
• You are a big problem-solver, quality-minded and eye for detail
• Ready to work on several topics, strategic or not
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.