For one of our clients we are looking for a Cloud Solution Architect.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• You hold a bachelor or master degree in computer science or engineering.
• Cloud and innovation are parts of your DNA
• You are fluent in French and English; knowledge of Dutch would be a plus
• Strong analytic and communications skills, written as spoken.
• Strong customer facing capabilities (CxO)
• A first experience of at least 3 years as Project Manager/ Solution Architect/ Business Consultant
• A good knowledge of the Belgian and Luxemburg IT markets
• You are familiar with the following technologies
o Microsoft Azure IaaS and PaaS services
o Microsoft 365
o Active Directory services
o Security and networking technologies (routing, switching, IPsec, SSL, FW, WAF, SIEM, IDS/IPS, Proxy)
o Storage and data protection technologies
o Hyper-v and Vmware
o Databases (MSQ SQL, Oracle, MySQL, Postgress, MariaDB)
o CI/CD and Devops
o Hyper-V and Vwmare
o Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
o Mobile device management
o ITSM processes
• Carry out and lead advisory engagement around cloud infrastructure and workplace technologies (Application portfolio assessment, IT roadmap, readiness assessment, architecture solutioning, business cases, outsourcing)
• Identify the business requirements of our customer and translate those into solutions.
• Response to the solution requirements of RFP/RFI and give presentation to our customers and prospects in a presales phase
• Elaborate the P&L of our proposals
• Coordinate the transition and transformation projects
• Play a role of Service Delivery manager in an operational phase
• Contribute to the development of our services portfolio, our delivery methodologies and our innovation process
• Maintain and develop your expertise through training and certifications
• Report to the Operations Director