TDJ is member of the Contraste group.
We are agile, young and fast growing. We are looking for new talents!
You will join a dynamic team using new ways of working. Our collaborative environment will enable you to team with your colleagues, to be productive, to learn and to innovate.
Our young company has career paths evolution for you!
You hold or are eager to develop the following skills:
- Customer and services oriented
- Cloud and innovation are parts of your DNA
- MS Azure and Azure Stack cloud infrastructure services and tools (SCCM…)
- MS O365 and Microsoft collaboration products Exchange, Sharepoint and Skype for Business
- Docker and containerization technologies
- Devops framework and tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Programming language: Powershell, .Net…
- Network and security (TCP/IP, DNS, IPSec, Certificate, IAM, Firewall, IDS/IPS, WAF…)
- Virtualization platforms (VMware ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Knowledge of Windows operating Systems and major Linux distributions
- Directory services (Active Directory, ADFS, LDAP…)
- Web Middleware (Drupal, Apache, Tomcat...)
- Database: MS SQL, Oracle, MYSSQL, Postgress, Aurora
- Citrix Xenapp and Xendesktop, VDI, Windows RDS
- Monitoring, Data protection, High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- ITIL Service Management
- Language: French or Dutch and English
- Disaster recovery and HA
- Design and operate large scale cloud infrastructure on Azure
- Provision and integrate O365 tenants
- Continuous improve, optimize and automate our environments and systems
- Administer systems (OS, Database, Middleware, Security….)
- Debug and resolve incidents
- Migrate workloads to Azure
- Understand the business requirements of our customer and translate them into technical solutions
- Give Demo’s to our customers and prospects
- Contribute to the evolution of the TDJ’s service catalog
- Share your knowledge with your colleagues