We look for a professional who is intrigued by IT and the financial world. A motivated person eager to continuously increase knowledge on technical and business aspects.
Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support...
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
• You are an application engineer that enjoys turning challenging business and technical requirements into realistic and maintainable IT solutions.
• Your role involves working closely with colleagues in different domains or external suppliers to find the optimal, customer centric solution. Customer focus, problem solving and an analytical mindset belong to your strongest skills.
• Once the solutions are designed, we count on you to supervise and coach the implementation teams so that the delivery goes as per design and per plan.
• You will, based on your extensive experience, provide guidance to team so that sustainable, operable and maintainable solutions are delivered.
• You are willing to take ownership of the delivered solutions.
• In that context you are not afraid to perform hands-on interventions or provide support to ensure the uptime of the applications.
Maybe this job is for you if...
• You have a bachelor or master degree in IT and at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
• You have knowledge of mainframe technology (PLI,DB2 DBMS, M-queues, CICS)
• You are looking for a varied and challenging job that lets you fulfil your sense of responsibility and accountability.
• You are interested in the business services delivered by a leading market infrastructure
• You are used to analyse applications and to learn and work on complex systems
• You have a good algorithmic thinking skills
• You are self-motivated, autonomous, problem oriented and able to make high-quality solutions considering the available means.
• You are able to work and establish good working relations in a dynamic, multi-cultural and challenging environment. (experience with offshore delivery is a plus)
• You are flexible, pro-active, structured and have excellent communication skills
• You have a thorough experience in coaching people.
• You have an excellent knowledge of English.
• You are open to perform periodic daylight and overnight production support
Are you the Application Designer / Functional Analyst Mainframe we’re looking for?
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…