The project manager we’re looking for will work in a challenging environment, taking full ownership of his initiatives and committing on the quality of the production.
Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support...
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
You are responsible for the END TO END DELIVERY of your projects, including :
• Delivery of the project scope on time, budget and with the expected quality
• Writing of comprehensive project memos, allowing the Business Sponsor and IT management to take relevant decisions
• Providing regular status to Project Sponsor/various stakeholders
• Monitoring of Business Case
To be successful, you will have to :
• Develop and maintain project plans and forecasts, including resource requirements, costs, risks and their mitigations and dependencies with other projects
• Manage virtual teams across various divisions and entities, including third party suppliers in India
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with your customers, providing advice, guidance and options with regards IT investments
• Define deliverables, assign their production to project team members and monitor progress and quality of those deliverables, ensuring they respect the planning while maintaining good relationships
• Manage the staffing of assigned projects and monitor budget spent
• Lead the risk, issue and change control processes for assigned projects, build action plan to mitigate risks/solve issues and track action items
• Control and monitor the progress of projects, reporting to the Roadmap Manager and the Sponsorship Committee
• Manage the project according to the Euroclear internal standards (methodology & tools)
• You have proven experience in managing END TO END IT FUNCTIONAL projects of more than 2000 mandays in Banking sector on a mainframe platform
• You have minimum 3 years’ experience in the different dimensions described previously in this job posting as project manager in IT
• You have experience with Outsourcing partners
• You have experience with Agile methodology
• You Speak/write English fluently
• You have strong leadership skills to adapt your style according to the situation and to the different stakeholders
• You have excellent communication skills (listening, writing and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level
• You have the ability to learn quickly in a complex environment and to synthesize the situation
• You have strong negotiation skills, conflict management and influencing skills at different levels of management
• You effectively delegate tasks and responsibilities while maintaining overall control and being persistent and assertive in driving tasks to completion
• You have a certification in PRINCE 2 and/or PMI, or similar IT frameworks
• You have knowledge of Settlement/Banking
• You have agile and waterfall expertise
• You have distributed expertise on top of mainframe one
• You have experience with LEAN
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…