For one of our major clients in the insurance sector, we are looking for a Project Officer Tester.
• Being SPOC for users:
o Provide support to users, answer questions on how the application works
o Analyse requests and classify them (improvement, bugs, adaptation process, etc.)
• Participate in the development of the testing strategy: creation of a test plan based on the test strategy and project requirements (organization, data structuring).
• Set up a reporting system based on the test plan in order to obtain a quick view of the progress of the tests and to validate the adaptations.
• Carry out tests on our existing -Non Life Broker systems: Validate the proper functioning of our -Non Life Broker assets (no regression test).
• Carry out tests on the application: validate the correct operation of the new adaptations (UAT) + Implement Change requests (maintenance)
• Ensuring quality delivery
• Detect and track problems (bugs) in the application.
• Acquire and maintain up-to-date knowledge:
o on the new application,
o other applications revolving around claims and forming part of the Claims portfolio
o the business procedures
• Make sure that the go live process runs smoothly by transferring relevant information to the stakeholders.
• Master in Sciences, Economy, IT, Management or equivalent by experience
• Quick learner and appreciate complex analyses
• Good analytic mind and structured mind
• Willingness to learn and understand a complex application
• Well organised, with priority management
• Able to work with deadline
• Can organise own work and execute independently with regular reporting to direct manager
• Team player
• Good communicator
• Understanding business Non-life process
• Experience in insurance (IARD)–5 years minimum
• At least 5 years of experience in application testing
• Very good knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
• Good Knowledge of methodologies of testing (V-model, Agile)
• Able to create and execute test plans and scenarios
• Business analyst experience
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.