For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Control Assurance Analyst.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• You have an IT, Science, Civil engineering or Commercial engineering related degree (Bachelor, Master, PhD)
• You have a Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, or CRISC are an asset
• You have at least 3 years in IT within a large or complex organisation, of which 2 years in a information security position
• You have a first experience with the implementation or assessment of a security framework (e.g. ISO 27000)
• You have a good general knowledge information security (identity & access management, systems security, network security, vulnerability management, incident management, application security, business continuity, asset classification, etc.)
• You are independent and self-organizing
• You are at ease in a fast-changing environment
• You are accurate, acting with attention to details
• You are flexible and pragmatic
• You are a good team player
• You are fluent in English (both written and spoken)
• As a Control Assurance Analyst you will join the Security Assurance & Testing team, within which you will:
o Perform security assurance on existing and new security controls
o Evaluate compliance with different frameworks (Swift CSCF, FFIEC, NIS Directive, etc.)
o Consider the impact of detected deviations using a risk based approach
o Follow-up on new security related regulatory frameworks
o Discuss with stakeholders (security experts, project managers, internal audit, etc.) the outcome of the assurance process
o Proactively work with stakeholders on control expectations and evidencing