For one of our major clients in the sector, we are looking for a Data Analyst in Advanced Analytics.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- Knowledge experience in the financial industry and/or willingness to learn
- Ability to write performant SQL statements, creation of SQL tables, partitioning, understanding of the SQL types
- Strong team player.
- Strong communication skills and willing to interact with both business / internal clients as your technical colleagues.
- Excellent analytical skills as well an interest to solve problems in a complex environment
- Ability and eagerness to learn quickly
- Spoken and written English is a must
- Willingness to go out the core competencies (e.g. perform testing of queries, reporting, etc.)
- Experience in data models and reporting
- Attentive to details and be able to think out of the box
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Have a true agile mindset, capable and willing to take on tasks outside of her/his core competencies to help the team
- Strong technical skills and a strong interest in the financial industry.
- Knowledge about of Agile methodology
- Knowledge in programming languages such as Python or Java.
- Understanding of the Hadoop ecosystem
The department ensures competitiveness by delivering reliable and sustainable IT solutions for the financial securities markets.
Our technical teams deliver new IT solutions and improve existing applications for both our internal and external clients. We deploy changes into the production environment in a controlled and structured way that does not compromise production stability and we ensure applicative production support.
Our non-technical people maintain the maturity of the IT project delivery with appropriate controls in line with the group’s risk appetite and reducing development and running costs.
The team supports the needs on data science from all the entities of the Group. As a competency centre for analytics, the team helps to transform data into insight using techniques such as text mining, process mining, network analytics or predictive modelling.
The key skill required is to be interested by both the financial world and the IT world. For that reason, we are looking for Data Analyst with an IT background and a strong business interest.
- Collects, processes, interprets and performs statistical data analysis
- Reports the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifies patterns and trends in data sets
- Works alongside the business to establish business needs
- Defines new data collection and analysis processes
- Develops, validates and implements data analyses and data collection for reporting needs