For one of our major clients in the insurance sector, we are looking for a Data Business Analyst.
• You are responsible for making a planning and following up on the planning.
• You are responsible for the creation of the needed data requirements for the various BI projects of the team. You do the communication with the different internal teams.
• You are aware on the content and meaning of the collected data from the various data sources and you are the SPOC. If necessary, you create a data glossary.
• You have the needed data transformation skills ensuring that if a problem appears in the data flows, you are able to, in a pro-active manner, propose solutions to team members.
• You track the data-quality and give if needed recommendation on the improvements to the internal partners.
• You follow up the used and new external data sources that could be of value for the business.
• You ensure the compliance with legal requirements for data by all actors on projects.
Development of insightful dashboards
• You create user-friendly and insightful reports and dashboards that open up insights on which business users can take decisions.
• You write ensure reporting business requirements.
• You align IT and business during the functional / technical analysis and development.
• You test the IT development reporting by business point of view and follow up the correction of the errors.
You support trainings and communication to business users.
• Strong written and spoken communication skills in either Dutch or French, with a good understanding of the other language, and fluent in English
• You are able to work as Team player and Autonomous
• Proven ability to analyse, process and report data
• You have 2 to 5 years’ experience in similar position
• You have knowledge of data warehouse / BI architecture and tools
• SAS BASE
• SQL & Power BI is a plus
• Data Analytics skills
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.