For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Data Governance Analyst.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- A proven track record in Data Governance implementation initiatives
- A solid experience in the data field, mastering business & IT data-related concepts
- A solid knowledge of the financial sector, and the inherent needs of data of this sector, especially in one of the domains mentioned here above
- The soft skills to manage different key stakeholders with the appropriate communication (trilingual: FR-NL-EN), influencing & leading skills
- Clarify and rationalize the data definitions to be used in projects, and make the link with other existing definitions in other projects (ex: product, segment, customer, contract, channel, etc.)
- Create and maintain the data dictionary
- Make the link with the target Architecture and the data models (conceptual and logical)
- Define the needs for the IT implementation of the new data infrastructure
- Define the business quality rules and the data lineage
- Set up & animate a network of data stewards within a specific domain
On top of these activities to be performed within a specific data initiative, the Data Governance Analyst is expected to contribute to the creation and the maintenance of the Corporate Data Governance policy, which includes the definition of roles, responsibilities, processes, governance and tooling around the following disciplines:
- Data Architecture
- Data Modelling
- Data Catalog
- Data Quality
- Data Lineage
- Data Security
- Data exploitation
- Data Management