For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Dev Engineer (Expert Java).
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Knowledge and experience required:
- University degree or Master preferably in IT
- You have at least 5 years relevant experience.
- You have a large experience as dev engineer in an agile XP-environment
- You have strong analytical skills (functional and technical).
- Good knowledge and experience with Java, Spring, OO, REST, SOA, XML/XSD/WSDL, JSON, HTML5
- Familiar with the security aspects inside the bank
- You continuously learn and take full ownership of your personal development.
- You are curious and understand/follow the latest developments in the technical area.
- You teach, coach and train our colleagues, you share knowledge and experience.
- You have a good understanding of banking in general. You are able to discuss with your stakeholders and product owner about features and stories and translate these into software with real business value.
- You are acute, dynamic, proactive, autonomous and an excellent team player; you have good verbal communication skills.
- You are able to organize and prioritize your own work efficiently.
- You are able to take in charge developments and to coach efficiently junior developers.
- You are flexible and able to work in multiple environments with different project methodology, multiple teams and colleagues
- You are able to work in big organization with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or French
- Fluent in written and spoken English
IT Omnichannel Foundation is part of IT department located in Brussels. This team centrally develops and supports any foundation of the banking applications. Foundations mean to develop frameworks (Java, .Net, …), content management systems (Open text, Adobe, …), API gateway, Application security in order to display banking information outside the bank, exchange layer between the front end application and the legacy systems,… in an Agile way of working.
The Omnichannel department is actively searching for a senior dev engineer in order to build, maintain, train, coach to the scope around all security web aspects for the entire IT organization. You will be part of a dynamic development Java team.
You will be integrated in the dedicated Java development team:
- Analyse & Develop or integrate new commons security components (i.e. Itsme, Gemalto, …)
- Provide support & advices to other departments
- Write user guide in order to integrate the security components inside an application
- Maintain existing security components
- Participate to a community (organized as a guild) to share technical security evolution. Goal is to share information with the Development Guild
- Refinement and planning with your team, teams from the involved E2E chain and the Product Owner. The change needs to be an integrated part of the total solution.
- Build beautiful and maintainable code from scratch or customize (configure, implement, integrate) off the shelf software developed by a third party.
- You understand the principles of Continuous Delivery and use these in your DevOps team.
- You understand and apply capacity- and performance management.