The test coordinator we’re looking for will ensure the testing activity, the description of test cases, their execution and reporting on the outcome, in close collaboration with the project team.
Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support...
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
The Digital Banking Shared Services Center in Brussels is responsible for the development of value-adding digital banking solutions for the company). The Shared Services Center products are marketed by the world-wide Group.
Our mission is to: Deliver innovative and value-adding Digital Banking solutions for the organisation and its customers, both external clients as well as internal marketers, sales and traders.
• Provide effort estimations and planning of the test activities
• Collaborate with functional analysts and developers in defining requirements and designs
• Preparation of test conditions
• Execution of test conditions and reporting of issues
• Status reporting
Specifics for Agile Testing:
• Provide and execute just in time test cases for current sprint and not for the entire project
• Participate in daily stand-up meetings and sprint review meetings
The senior Application Developer participates in the Digital Banking development. His/her responsibility is the development (technical design, development, testing and documenting) of J2EE and TypeScript applications. The developer can advise on best practices and make recommendations on the best technical solutions to implement the business requirements. The key responsibilities include:
• development of various applications for our digital banking portal or applications; the development is based on the specifications of the Business Analysis Team;
• contributing to the design and architecture of the digital banking solutions, integrating architecture within the existing banking applications in collaboration with several teams within the bank;
• safeguard quality through unit- and integration testing;
• third line support for applications, interacting with Production Support Teams;
• Master or equivalent by experience in IT
• You have a minimum of 6 years of experience in software engineering and development
• You have relevant professional experience in implementation projects with medium to large-sized teams
• You have a broad experience with Java development and Modern frontend applications
• You keep up-to-date of the trends in Web development
• You’re able to follow project practices and methodology
• You have a good knowledge of English and you can explain your views both orally and in writing. French and/or Dutch are an asset.
• Technical experience front-end mandatory
o Angular 2+
o Use of REST Services
• Technical experience front-end preferable
o Frontend Security topics
• Technical experience back-end mandatory
o Java 8
o Spring framework
o REST Services
• Technical experience back-end preferable
o Backend Security topics
• Business experience mandatory: Agile (Scrum) development
• Business experience preferable
o Web development
o Financial affinity
• Soft skills
o Team player
o Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
o Good communication skills
o Good analytical and synthesis skills
o Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
o Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
Are you the Application Developer we’re looking for?
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…