For one of our clients we are looking for a Digital Infrastructure and Workplace Support Engineer.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• You hold a bachelor in IT
• Cloud and innovation are parts of your DNA
• Customer oriented
• Good communication
• You hold or are eager to develop your skills in the following areas:
o Microsoft Azure
o Microsoft 365 Exchange, Onedrive, Sharpeoint, Teams
o Windows servers and desktop technologies
o Directory technologies (Active Directory, Azure AD, AD connect)
o Automation language and methodologies: Powershell, ARM, Terrafom,
o Docker and containerization technologies
o Network and security (TCP/IP, DNS, IPSec, Certificate, IAM, Firewall, IDS/IPS, WAF…)
o Virtualization platforms (VMware ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V)
o Web Middleware (Drupal, Apache, Tomcat...)
o Database: MS SQL, MYSSQL
o Microsoft desktop and virtualization technologies
o Microsoft Applications and Desktop virtualization technologies
o ITIL Service Management
• You are fluent in French and English
• Join our Service Operations Center
• Provide L1 and L2 support to our customers around TDJ cloud services
• Support our project Teams