For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a End User Services Software Packager.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• Fluent in English. Dutch and/or French are an asset;
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a multi-cultural team;
• Communicates well with clients, co-workers and management in an honest and transparent way;
• Highly organized and proactive;
• Analytical, solution minded and delivery focused;
• The ability to recognise when deadlines are at risk;
• Customer focused;
• 5 Years of recent experience in application packaging and virtualization using InstallShield 2016 (or later) and AppV 5
• Scripting skills in Powershell
• Very good administrator knowledge of the windows operating systems (Win10, Win 2016/2019)
• Operational knowledge of SCCM 2012/,
• Operational knowledge of Ivanti 2019 (Application manager, Environment manager, Performance manager and personalisation)
• Operate and administer knowledge of Citrix 7.15 LTSR)
• Operational knowledge of vSphere
• Exposure to Office365 and Cloud based applications
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to do in-depth troubleshooting of application issues (MSI technology, read and understand installation logfiles, network connectivity …)
• In your role as software packager, you are responsible for reviewing requests (Intake), packaging the applications, organising the technical and business validations, remediate any discovered issues and obtain approval for the production launch. All within the committed timeframe.
• You document all steps and keep the catalogue up to date.
• You take ownership over your packages and unblock issues.
• You offer transparency to your clients, your team and team management.