For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Financial architecture and processes designer.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- Finance architecture (IT and non-IT)
- Analytical and process review skills
- Accounting background (sub or general ledger, consolidation or regulatory reporting)
- Communication & advisory skills
- Team working skills and ability to motivate people
- Solid organizational skills and multi-tasking skills
- Autonomous and leadership skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Visio)
The Finance Project Management Office needs a Finance processes and architecture designer leading viable, efficient, and effective solutions implementation for internal customers in the pursuit of Finance support and development plan.
The candidate must have a background in accounting services and ERP systems with proved experience in financial environment.
We are looking for a functional and technical analyst who will:
- Assess the quality and adequacy of the above mentioned environment, from a technology, architecture and design;
- Identify the weaknesses and possible improvements;
- Validate the solution alternatives with the key business users and with the technical authority and architecture teams;
- Define the action plan to implement the agreed improvements;
Typical responsibilities include:
- Process designing and visualisation of it
- Technical and organizational advisory
- Agreeing project objectives
- Representing the client's or organisation's interests
- Lead the project coordination
- Synchronizing the various expert people
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Carrying out risk & benefit assessments
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- Monitoring stakeholders to ensure guidelines are maintained and quality is delivered (if needed is hands on to make it happened)
- Coordinate the change management requested for the operational readiness
Depending on the project, responsibilities can cover all aspects of a project from the beginning stages through to completion.