For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Functional Analyst.
• Participate pro-actively in ppreliminary analysis & design stages of projects;
• Perform according to standard the functional analysis of information systems;
• Draw up functional design after pre-study;
• Always look for potential improvements or system enhancements to recommend & implement;
• Develop the requirements & specifications for customer needs and system upgrades;
• Resolve problems;
• Analyse service requests to determine feasibility, technological changes, resource requirements & project time estimates.
• You have a master’s degree in Commercial Engineering, Business Economics, Civil/Industrial Engineering, Management, Computer Science Engineering or any other business-related degree (or equivalent by experience);
• You have a proven professional experience in core banking domains (Loans, credits, Asset Management, life-/ non-life-insur.)
o Other experiences preferably in a large company or in a challenging international environment
• You have at 2-5 years of relevant experience;
• You have excellent verbal and communication skills in English, French and/or Dutch (any additional language is an asset);
• You know how to adapt to different types of environment thanks to your good social skills;
• You have practical knowledge of modelling techniques such as BPMN & UML, understand the E2E analysis process and can quickly assimilate new knowledge & working methods.
• You are a real team player who is ready to serves as a true ambassador for your company;
• You are ready to be involved in the company growth and in time, to act as a mentor for one of your fellow colleagues;
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.