For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Functional Analyst Bank/Insurance Senior.
• You will be part of a small team of experts that further expand the current AWS backbone of a very important strategic Project.
• The projects consist of driven and dynamic colleagues that challenge each other, set the bar high, but also help and support each other; You’ll never walk alone.
• As an analyst on the AWS team, you are at the front-line of our team: capturing requirements together with our stakeholders and the other teams, analysing and mapping the requests to our internal products and the AWS environment and defining the possible connections and the different components involved.
• The focus is on the capturing, mapping, documentation and technical description of the services to be build or the API’s. The build, programming and technical testing will be done by the members of the DevOps team with whom you will be working closely.
• An analyst with a proven technical knowledge
• Down to earth and able to stay positive
• Known to deliver quality
• Pro-Active & a skilled negotiator
• Not afraid to align with our stakeholders and map their requirements
• Understanding of API specifications and API guidelines
• Define DATA-mappings and create API documentation
• Good Security Knowledge
• Experience in Jira or similar project tool
Following technologies are used within the team and knowledge of these on an analytical level is a huge advantage:
• Java (11) – spring boot 2, spring cloud – stack, spring Data
• Rest API’s, event API’s (Avro)
• Event-Driven Architecture
• AWS (API GW, EKS, SNS, SQS, RDS, DynamoDb, ...)
• Docker / Kubermetes
• Understanding of AWS infra
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.