For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Functional Analyst Data Integration.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• You are fluent in Dutch and/or English
• You are self-driven and dynamic
• You have at least, five years of experience as a Functional Analyst in a financial setting.
• You are well motivated. Someone who can work independently. You are comfortable with taking initiative and taking responsibility.
• It is important that you can act in the IT landscape after a short acquaintance period. You have the interest and the analytical skills to quickly familiarize yourself with the business and IT processes.
• Functional analysis of data to be delivered to Rainbow, and to make the mappings to the Teradata data model.
• Expertise product knowledge of Credits and Finance.
• You are interested in the functional elaboration of solutions. You are an important key figure between business and IT. You are responsible for the functional analysis of information systems so that they meet the business needs within the existing architecture and standards.
• You document your analysis and where needed check the result with your internal client, or with your colleagues in the team or in related teams/domains. Where appropriate depending on your task set you set up functional test cases on the basis of the analysis and perform these to guarantee a qualitative delivery.
• We work in a SAFe mode. In short iterations (sprints) software is delivered giving us an improved time to market. We develop, evaluate and steer where necessary during these short cycles. Each time in consultation with our business.
• You work in a well-integrated Business & IT team in an international context with the development teams at offshore or nearshore location. You are able to maintain a good customer relationship with the business partners, where you also dare to challenge them, given limitations of time, scope and budget. You gain insight into the business processes involved.