For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Functional Analyst Open Banking.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• Sound knowledge of English as well as (at least) one local language
• Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
• At least 3 years of relevant experience
• Functional and technical knowledge of existing IT systems
• Knowledge of the concerned metier(s)
• Knowledge of analysis methodology (according to enterprise standards)
• Specific requirement for agile: practical experience with Scrum
• Team player
• Analytical, accurate
• Communicative, creative
Mission context :
• The Functional Analyst clearly identifies the problems that the business are experiencing and/or the business requirements and maps out possible solutions that can be developed and integrated in the enterprise production environment. The Functional Analyst investigates costs and benefits.
• The Functional Analyst consequently designs the chosen solution in detail, defining exactly what it should look like, which data are involved, and which processes are supported.
During the preparation phase:
• Accompany the business analyst and client through the reflection towards a solution – propose alternative and adequate solutions in line with enterprise architecture and strategy, and considering cost/benefit.
• Ensure that the client understands and adopts enterprise rules and standards concerning architectural standards, security, …
• Work together with the architects to set up the architecture
• Close collaboration with project manager / asset manager / product owner
• Relay between the client, business analyst and involved asset teams, coordination of the involved asset teams (unified view towards the client – ensure that all involved IT parties clearly understand the client needs)
During the elaboration phase:
• Functional elaboration of the chosen solution alternative, translation of the business requirements in detailed functional requirements
• Align with involved assets on the functional responsibilities each asset will need to implement
• Application design of the solution, identifying and detailing the impacts on the different application components as specified in the architecture
• Align with the different technical teams of the asset in order to specify each of their requirements
During the construction phase:
• Follow-up of development and testing to ensure coherence between the functional specifications and the developed solution
• Provide the technical definitions of components that are supported by different teams (queues, security, integration layers, …)
• Support suppliers during the development and integration and assembly testing
• Analyse defects during test phase
• Support the release and deployment teams in the different environments
Once the solution is installed in production, provide 3rd line support to the operational entities and helpdesks. Analyse production incidents and coordinate their solution. Maintain the documentation accordingly.
In an agile context, preparation, elaboration and construction are sliced and combined in sprints.