For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an IAM Technical Engineer.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• Min 3 years of experience with Sailpoint IIQ technology and RBAC implementations
• IAM background and know-how
• Fast self-learner
• Team player
• Very good communication skills
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• English is a must
• Experience with the following web technologies: XML, Web and Application servers, HTML
• Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Linux platforms
• Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MySQL)
• Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
• Familiar with RBAC and provisioning processes (auto and manual)
• Experience with QA duties: usability testing, performance testing, automation testing, test scripts and test cases
• Sound knowledge of IIQ infrastructure and expertise in scripting, coding and process implementation in IIQ
• Developing Rules and Workflows in IIQ
• Responsible for trouble shooting major issues, fixing them, primarily focusing on defects and enhancements for support teams
• Strong sailpoint development and support experience
• Experience implementing sailpoint IIQ and customization
• Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation