For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an IAM Technical Expert.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• Min 5 years of experience with Sailpoint technology and RBAC implementations
• IAM back-ground and know-how
• Fast learner
• Team player
• Very good communication skills
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• English is a must
• Experience with the following web technologies: XML, Web and Application servers, HTML
• Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Linux platforms
• Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MySQL)
• Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
• Familiar with RBAC and provisioning
• Experience with infra maintenance, vulnerability checks, patching
• Sound knowledge of IIQ infrastructure and expertise in scripting, coding and process implementation in IIQ
• Strong Sailpoint development and support experience
• Experience implementing and maintaining Sailpoint IIQ
• Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation
• Reviewing and challenging project requirements for IIQ integration
• Advising on IIQ infrastructure enhancement and maintenance
• Reviewing and challenging process implementations in IIQ
• Taking step-back and come with recommendations to increase performance, configuration