For one of our major clients in the energy sector, we are looking for an ICT Project Manager / Leader « HR domain ».
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to communicate with different levels: business, management, development, operations
- Sound knowledge of software engineering processes and techniques (change management, analysis, iterative developments, test cycles, deployments...)
- Project management skills in general (waterfall & agile techniques)
- Buy-in and commitment to management process and initiatives
- Problem solver
- Strong analytical background
- Knowledge of Business Process Modeling techniques (including Role Activity Diagrams)
- Sound knowledge of the UML modeling language
- The ability to analyze functional problems and to choose the most appropriate solution
- The ability to understand & challenge the needs of customers and to formalize the derived requirements
- Fluent in Dutch, French and good knowledge of English
- Confirmed business knowledge of the business domains in a plus
The ICT department is actively looking for a project leader with strong analytical background to support different projects and services in the “General Applications – Human Resources” domain.
- The “General Applications” cluster mostly covers the project & services related to HR, Finance & Controlling, Intranet/Internet, Housing, Document Management, … Multiple systems are used to support this business.
- In the “General Applications – Human resources” domain, several projects are in realization, in the fields of benefits & compensation, recruitment, learning, talent management, …
The candidate will be asked to show interest in these domains, to be able to understand the business needs and to assess the impact on the ICT systems. The candidate will be assigned the following responsibilities:
- Project Leader:
- The candidate will have to provide the different project lifecycle deliverables: ICT project charter together with the business users, ICT project Plan, ICT project stage plans. He will also have to monitor and control the project (actual cost vs budget, planning, quality, risks) and communicate to both the ICT management and the steering committee.
- The candidate will have to manage different services related to the existing applications (maintenance, support, enhancements): manage the calls/changes with the right priorities, organize the teams and manage the costs.
- Business analyst:
- The candidate will have to understand and challenge the needs of internal customers in order to define the real requirements, to give the right advise and to propose the right orientation of the solution (in sync with architecture office)