Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support...
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
As a member of our Project Support Office, you are key in making sure that we are working the right way within ICT.
In this context, you will be involved in the following activities: producing management reporting, presentations to support management decisions, developing templates, performing high-level analysis as to help decision making, or monitoring Service Delivery.
To this end, you can make the link between processes, ICT technic and other management topics like the associated costs and resources allocations. You will have quite a lot of interactions with many stakeholders within our ICT Department. Analytical and high-level communication skills will be key.
• You have a Master in Commercial, Finance or Engineering science;
• A first professional experience in Controlling, Project Management Office and/or Project Management can help;
• You have good communication skills and can quickly produce short and clear presentations on quite large topics;
• You work on a structured way and have strong analytical skills;
• You are open minded and can make easy contact with people;
• You have interest in ICT related matters;
• You are French and/or Dutch fluent speaker and have a good knowledge in the other language and English.
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…