Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support.
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
Our partner’s IT department is currently working in Agile mode, which offers a challenging and motivating environment where teams and employees are empowered to manage their own technical domain.
You will work in the Infrastructure & Collaboration Services Tribe which is in IT Infrastructure the interface between business plus the rest of IT and our Data center service provider.
Within this team, following activities are performed:
• Optimization and 3rd level support of the current Windows environment (Windows Server)
• The evolution & maintenance of the software delivery infrastructure
• The evolution & maintenance of the monitoring infrastructure
o Management pack maintenance & creation
• Integration into the group solutions
• Debugging on deployments of packages, windows updates & OSD
• Define & maintain domain architecture (Windows Server & infra in DC)
• Define & maintain the Windows infrastructure in our Branches
• Maintenance, development and support of the in-house System Tooling
Our main partner is responsible for the engineering and operations of the system layer of the Windows HQ platform, for both physical, virtual and on-premises cloud infrastructure.
In your role you will be the integrator of the Windows systems provided by our partner.
In this role your main responsibilities will be:
• Engineering and support of our infra environment
• Engineering and support our IT clients to integrate their applications on the Windows platforms by respecting and applying of our partner’s engineering and architecture rules and procedures and align these to our partner’s engineering and process rules.
• Assure the correct application of our partner procedures in demand-, incident-, problem-, change-, security- and release management
• Manage the Incident and problem management assignment groups
Respect the change management process when you implement application related changes on the Windows platform
• Dutch: very good
• French: very good
• English: very good
Education: Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience in IT System administration
Required experience / knowledge
• Good knowledge of Windows in enterprise environment (workstation & server L3 support)
• Engineering experience : being able to design, implement, maintain and troubleshoot
• Advanced PowerShell scripting
• Good communicator
• Risk consciousness
Proven experience in Agile way of working
• Team player
• Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
• Good Communication and Influencing skills
• Good analytical and synthesis skills
• Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
• Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org.