For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Infrastructure Architect.
• You will work closely together with the enterprise architect to design infrastructure solutions following company architecture directives and guidelines
• You will collaborate with the solution architect to design the supporting architecture defined by the solution architect taking all requirements and constraints, functional and non functional, in consideration with special attention to compliance and security;
• You will deliver and explain your top level designs to the infrastructure team for implementation;
• You will support the infrastructure team during implementation, open mind for change and improvements when required;
• You guard implementation and evaluate that the built solution is compliant with your design and covers all requirements and constraints, and if required document deviations;
• You have an innovative mindset and will advise on new IT technology always trying to improve existing systems;
• You have a degree in Computer Science, master of bachelor (or equivalent by experience);
• You have at least 3 - 8 years of relevant experience;
• Professional certifications on ICT architecture, as well as knowledge/certification of cloud infrastructure and ICT security are considered a plus;
• You have excellent verbal and communication skills in English, French and/or Dutch (any additional language is an asset);
• You know how to adapt to different types of environment thanks to your good social skills;
• You are a real team player who is ready to serves as a true ambassador for your company;
• You are ready to be involved in the company growth and in time, to act as a mentor for one of your fellow colleagues;
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.