For one of our major clients in the energy sector, we are looking for an IT Analyst.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• Experience in dealing with distributed teams
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with strong attention to detail.
• Broad IT knowledge covering the infrastructure, application and functional aspects
• Experience in companies’ Production Plan
• Technical SAP Knowledge
• ESB Knowledge (Biztalk is a plus)
• Good knowledge of Databases, preferably Oracle and SQL Server
• Good knowledge of Windows deployment, IIS, TFS, Web Services, etc.
• Experience in software development is a plus
• Basic knowledge of the Belgian energy market data exchange Market Interaction Guidelines MIG4 and MIG6 is a plus
• Fluent in French or Dutch, written English skills
• You will act as a IT (Production) Senior Analyst.
• As general tasks, you will manage and coordinate:
o Implementation of new environments
o Deployment of applications
o Defect resolution (Bug Fixing) at infrastructure and technical level
• You will:
o Define IMPs (Implementation Plan) with the help of the application engineers and IT analysts
o Check the existence and completeness of the documentation related to deployment and operation (Installation instructions, operation guides, …)
o Proactively identify possible issues and build mitigation plans
o Gather information to identify the interfaces between business applications with the help of Functional Analysts & Application Owners.
• As member of the Smartrias Program/Transition, you will :
o Carry out the technical transition of a set of applications during the go live period.
o Analyze the impact of the transition on application interfaces
o Actively support the different Transition Dry Runs
o Analyze the transition of our company’s Middleware (Based on Biztalk) from MIG4 to MIG6
o Organize the tests of the transitions of the application impacted by the program