For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an IT Architect.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• You are fluent in English and French, Dutch is a plus
• Bachelor or Master level in Computer Science Engineering or related field
• TOGAF or Zachman Framework
• Knowledge of functional/technical/application architecture and architectural urbanization rules
• Experience with architectural modelling
• Analysis and definition of application architectures
• Experienced in SOA approach
• Knowledge of project management
• Experience in Data governance is a plus
• Team player
• Communicative, networking, negotiator
• Analytical, accurate
• Creative, innovative, visionary
• Risk aware
• Methodical, organized, result and quality driven
• Stress resistant
• Customer focused
• Participate in and advise on studies, projects and assets concerning the elaboration/evolution of their architecture (concerning internal development as well as package solutions), in line with the enterprise strategy
• Support and control the implementation of the architectural rules and decisions, before and after installation in production
• Define, document and maintain the reference architecture, always keeping “simplification” in mind
• Active participation in the architectural committees
• Communication of current and target architecture, rules and good practice
• Stay in touch with technology evolutions, incorporating them in the company architecture where appropriate
• Ensure the setting up, the sustainability and reusability of optimized IT solutions by applying a structured approach in line with the company architectural framework
• Ensure the architectural coordination between the entity and the company Head office
• Make sure of the conformity of the projects by validating the design and measures to be put in place locally with the Head office
• Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure in the Architectural committees by effectuating Architectural assessment during the Test phase of the project life cycle