Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support...
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
The application landscape within the Corporate Insurance department is being transformed. While the architectural directions are being set out for the long term, the first delivery iterations are ready to be developed with our strategic partner.
From a diverse set of legacy applications, the company wants to build a coherent set of applications, around a common domain, each one tailored to a specific audience.
• Interact, in an Agile/scrum environment, with Epic Manager, Software Architect, Requirement Engineers, System Analyst and Lead Developers
• Gather and understand business needs in full autonomy and translate them into detailed analysis to be used by System Analysts and/or Lead Developers
• Participate to the application functional and technical design to help creating a solution
• Analyze and evaluate existing systems and suggest improvements
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• Knowledge and experience with Mainframe back-end
• Able to design and analyse end-to-end processes
• Experience in banking or insurance domains
• Analytical mindset, proactive, good communication skills and not afraid to take the lead
• Knowledge/expertise in application design, data management, business rules, process modelling, performance analysis, databases, BPMN and Agile/scrum environment
• Experience with technical environment involving the following technologies : Angular, Java8, Tomcat, Spring, Oracle, MF DB2/IMS
• English (FR/NL is a plus)
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…