For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an IT Delivery Manager.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- You have 2 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
- You are familiar with the software development lifecycle.
- You have prior experience of supply chain project or have good adaptation skills (through a diverse experience).
- You are organized, methodical, and have good communication skills.
- You’re fluent in French and English or in Dutch and English.
- You are customer oriented, with excellent communication skills, capable to defend your ideas, but open to listen to others as well.
- You’re able to manage big workloads and you’re flexible to deal with (occasional) incidents outside of office hours.
- You’re eager to learn and you have a huge appetite for innovative technologies and changing trends in the market.
- You have a positive and accountable mindset.
- You value the true meaning of team objectives.
Our client is looking for an IT Delivery Manager for its IT Supply Chain team. Our ideal candidate is familiar with projects related to eCommerce operations (relation between the front-end and the supply chain, warehouse operations).
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day follow up of the delivery of Supply Chain projects and be the single point of contact for the project team and stakeholders.
- Ensure a swift communication flow between all parties involved: the business, IT management and external partners, including contractors.
- Manage project plans.
- Manage SLA’s and risks.