For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an IT Developer Expert.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• An analyst involved in Agile projects must have the "Agile mindset" which implies:
o a positive attitude and pragmatism
o thirst for knowledge: Agile is about learning and adapting. Knowledge sharing is key to success.
o The goal of team success: Agile is about the success of the team, no individual success or heroic behavior. It is more important for the team to succeed than for the individual to have completed his/her tasks.
o There is no failure, only feedback: Agile is about taking everything as lessons, adjusting actions based on the feedback, resulting in continuous improvement.
• At least 6 years of relevant experience
• Fluent in English and French or Dutch
• Knowledge of concerned programming language(s), techniques, good practices and standards
• Specific requirement for agile: practical experience with Scrum
• Team player
• Elaboration of detailed technical design
• New development or maintenance of code in the required programming language, tool (e.g. a web content management system, a COBOL code generator, etc.), or package (including package parameterization) according to enterprise standards, and considering required quality and performance levels
• Unit testing
• Estimation of development workload – or validation of the workload estimated by the project or asset manager
• Elaboration of (or contribution to ~) the preparation of the installation in production – including integration and assembly testing
• Support test management in the execution of tests (including bug fixing)
• Quality review of detailed design and code provided by external suppliers
• Documentation of development activities (design, code, unit testing, code review)