For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an IT developer Expert – Java .NET Angular.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• Good communication in English. French and/or Dutch is an asset
• Academic background in economics, informatics or sciences
• You will occasionally travel to London or Paris
• You have more than 3 years of experience with java development
• You have more than 3 years experience with .NET development in multi-layer application
• You have 10 years of overall IT development experience (various technologies)
• Knowledge of Angular, SSIS, MQ and other technologies is a plus
• You have an advanced knowledge of core JAVA and familiarity with Spring
• You have an advanced knowledge of C#, MVC/EDM/LINQ
• You have an advanced knowledge of SQL (SQL server)
• A good knowledge of Angular 2-6, SSIS, MQ, other technologies is a plus
• Open minded to (learn) other technologies
• Team player
• Flexible and open-minded, able to adapt within a fast-changing environment
• Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
• Client and solution oriented
• Good analytical, synthesis and communication skills
• Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
• Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
• Ability to professionally perform in a stressful situation
Your main function
• Development and maintenance of (web) applications in various technologies
• To be involved in the complete lifecycle of application development, from specifications to delivery
• To understand and translate the specific needs of our clients into pragmatic IT solutions, with the appropriate ratio quality/cost
• To work in close collaboration with several IT teams in Brussels, but also in other entities
• To understand and respect the guidance of IT architecture and security in the development and maintenance phase
• To fix, follow-up and report incidents towards a satisfying solution for the clients
• Acting as third line technical support on incidents and problems raised by users for local applications