For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a IT Disaster Recovery Officer.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- At least 10 years of generic IT experience (development-infrastructure) within financial institutions (banks)
- Generic knowledge of Mainframe, Databases, Middleware, Unix, Windows and telecom
- Bank products and application knowledge
- Good idea about technical architecture
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience in IT
- ITIL: service continuity management is a plus
- Dutch or French, fluent in English
- Autonomous and team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Strong coordination, communication and influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Stress resistant
Within financial institutions, IT is key if we are talking about continuity of services. Our entity is responsible for the set-up of exercises that show (can prove) that we are prepared and organized in case a loss of one of the data centers would occur.
As IT Continuity Officer, you will be responsible for a set of activities in Continuity area. You will manage application Continuity portfolio and during the preparation and the execution of the Disaster Recovery Exercises.