For one of our major clients in the insurance sector, we are looking for a IT Operation Officer.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• Bachelor/Master or similar based on working experience
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Customer minded
• Result oriented
• People oriented
• Sensitive to quality of processes and services
• Process minded
• Easy communicator
• Networking skills
• Sociable, reliable, accurate & empathetic
• Act as a team player
• Strong facilitator
• Eagerness to learn the IT infrastructure & applications supporting the service
• Working experience in an operational team
• End-2-End process view and control
• Experience with Power-BI
• Good knowledge of incident management tooling
• Experience in Windows oriented environments
In general, you understand the domain and demonstrate a good understanding on how the services are implemented and how they relate to other services.
You make sure services perform according to specified requirements, you ensure service quality and put in place remediation plans where needed.
You ensure documentation is kept up to date.
As part of the responsibility for the operational service:
• within the Incident Management process:
o impact analysis
o coordination towards resolution
o communication to stakeholders (management / business / technical teams)
o improve monitoring with the aim to detect defects before business does
• responsible for the service quality in Production
• ensure swift but qualitative handover from projects towards production
• creation of new SLA reports based consolidation of available data (SQL, Excel, ...) via Power-BI.
• report monthly overview of incidents per impacted business line