Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support...
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
As part of Group Technology Services, Core Mainframe tribe, we are looking for a Mainframe integrator.
• Proceed with impact analysis and deployment of applications within test, pre-production and production environments.
• Guarantee the quality control and implement the following components and deliverables:
• Scheduling definitions (CA7, XPS, IWS)
• Operation scripts (PCL, JCL, REXX, ...)
• Operational procedures (stop, start, restart application)
• Environment delivery (from test to production) and lifecycle management
• Quantify team involvement for simple projects and maintenance. Define guidelines and policies and develop and maintain standard procedures for integrating new/updated components and applications in the infrastructure.
• Design, develop, make evolve/improve and maintain supporting tooling, test environment management tools and impact analysis tools.
• Provide second level support to production operations. Combine good analytical skills and problem-solving abilities. Solve root-cause of problems. Execute the timely delivery and integration of business application in to pre-production and production with the expected quality, acting as a production stability guardian
• Provide support to test execution acting as first level support for the environment infrastructure
• Complexity & problem solving : Handles standard situation by relying on existing procedures and methods, covering several but known domains of expertise. Handles non-standard situations by connecting to experts in the related domains.
• Decision making : Relies on existing processes and policies to take decisions.
• Autonomy and leadership : Works autonomously on standard activities or non-complex demands. Organises, co-ordinates and plans activities independently. Priorities are set by the job. Uses expertise to challenge the goals and scope of new requests and evaluates the impact of these new requirements
• You have knowledge in Mainframe operating systems and development or engineering;
• You have a master degree in computer science or equivalent through experience;
• You have proven experience in programming/scripting languages (JCL, PL/I, REXX, SQL, ASG Cortex…)
• You have scheduler knowledge and proven experience (CA-7; IWS;...).
• Additional IT technical mainframe knowledge is a plus.
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…