For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an IT Production Integration Analyst Contractor.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• You have knowledge in Mainframe operating systems and development or engineering
• You have a Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent through experience
• You have proven experience in programming/scripting languages (JCL, PL/I, REXX, SQL, ASG Cortex…)
• You have scheduler knowledge (CA-7; IWS;...)
• You are a problem-solver and you are able to make decisions
• You can work autonomously and take the leadership
• Additional IT mainframe knowledge is a plus
As part of Group Technology Services, Core Mainframe tribe, we are looking for a Mainframe integrator. You will:
• Proceed with impact analysis and deployment of applications within test, pre-production and production environments
• Guarantee the quality control and implement the following components and deliverables:
o Scheduling definitions (CA7, XPS, IWS)
o Operation scripts (PCL, JCL, REXX, ...)
o Operational procedures (stop, start, restart application)
o Environment delivery (from test to production) and lifecycle management
• Quantify team involvement for simple projects and maintenance. Define guidelines and policies, and develop and maintain standard procedures for integrating new/updated components and applications in the infrastructure
• Design, develop, make evolve/improve and maintain supporting tooling, test environment management tools and impact analysis tools
• Provide second level support to production operations. Combine good analytical skills and problem-solving abilities. Solve root-cause of problems. Execute the timely delivery and integration of business application into pre-production and production with the expected quality, acting as a production stability guardian
• Provide support to test execution acting as first level support for the environment infrastructure
• Handle standard situation by relying on existing procedures and methods, covering several but known domains of expertise. Handle non-standard situations by connecting to experts in the related domains
• Rely on existing processes and policies to take decisions
• Work autonomously on standard activities or non-complex demands. Organise, co-ordinate and plan activities independently. Priorities are set by the job. Use expertise to challenge the goals and scope of new requests and evaluate the impact of these new requirements