For one of our major clients in the insurance sector, we are looking for an IT Project Leader.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French but very good knowledge of the other language.
- University graduate or equivalent.
- Communication skills are very important.
- Client orientation, planning & organisation and negotiation skills are also required.
- Ability to take the helicopter view to summarize the status.
- Knowledge in infrastructure aspects is a plus.
- Experience within large IT organisation
- General knowledge in IT platforms.
- Project Management
- Project Management methodology (Agile)
- Large and complex projects
The IT Corporate and Projects team is looking for a project leader with experience in management of IT Projects, with focus on end-to-end approach and very good communication skills, adapted to the different stakeholders of the project. The role will include also some client relationship activities with our internal and external clients (subsidiaries), strong communication skills are therefore required.
- Accountable that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Be familiar with processes like Change Management, Test Management, Communication, and Handover to Operation.