Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support...
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
The goal of the mission is to
• Collect the requirements in terms of reporting around different processes / services operated by the Service Transition, Service Operations and Workplace teams, all part of the Service Management department.
• Define the target solution (based on the requirements) to build a global reporting solution, which content/data is centralized, automated and based on data correlation / Propose solutions based on technical capabilities with an estimation of budget / efforts and planning for implementation
• Build the solution in close collaboration with the company’s teams. Ideally the solution should be based on a data lake using PowerBI to consult / connect to the data. Usage of API’s to connect to existing solutions is also to be considered.
• Experience in reporting service desk / operational oriented focusing on 3 processes:
o Incident, Problem & Change,
o Service Request & Configuration / Asset Management
o CMDB physical and logical assets (Business Services)
• Source of data to be explored:
o ITSM: ServiceNow
o Backlog management: Rally Broadcom
o Development: software stack in context of Software Delivery Automation
o Microsoft Office tools: Sharepoint lists, PowerBI’s, Excel files,…
o Sparx Enterprise Architect
o Monitoring: Dynatrace, ThousandEyes.
• Skills required (besides technical background) would be:
o Communication, Analytical, Collaborative
o Bonus would be the knowledge of ServiceNow (Silva)
o Languages: English + French and/or Dutch
o Experience in IT Service Management / Operations is a real added value
o 5 to 10 years minimum
o Capacity to write requirements in English, summarize content towards Middle / Senior Management
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…