For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an IT Service Delivery Manager.
• As IT Service Delivery Manager, you will join the current transversal team leading the Infrastructure and Production IT operations which covers incident management, change management, life cycle management and service provider management.
• Key task is to ensure that the various support teams, internal or external, are delivering expected outcomes according to SLAs.
• Service provider management will target providers, internal or external to the group, related to central IT scope (i.e. excluding end users services).
• Deliverables: proper management of the incidents, changes, life cycle reports and service provider relationship using the company processes and tools
• Technical Prerequisite
o Technical knowledge of the IT landscape, especially in the infrastructure domain (servers, storage, network, applications)
o ITSM tools practitioner
o ITIL certification
o 5 to 10 years of experiences
• Technical skills
o Autonomous & flexible
o Structured approach and follow-up
o Sustain business pressure
o Used to incident, change, life cycle, service provider management
o Very good communication skills (oral and written)
o At least 5 years in IT operations is a plus
o Experience as IT Manager or Change manager will be an asset
o Prior experience in a technical operations (Infra engineer, network, application) position will be an asset
o Experience using ServiceNow is an asset
• Language and comment
o Working hours will include out of business hours during the week and the weekend
o You are fluent in English and French
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.