We are actively looking for an IT Service Desk Agent to support our initiative for this well-known
partner of ours, Financial sector in Brussels.
As Helpdesk Specialist you are the first contact to internal users in need of technical support for incidents or requests. Your interactions will mostly go through the phone, chat, mail and tickets, but we stay ready to open other new channels.
Your tasks include
• Handling the intake of incidents and requests reported to the service desk by phone, e-mail or the ticketing tool.
• Troubleshooting incidents or analysing requests in order to provide solutions in the shortest delay.
• Logging and documenting tickets for dispatching to further level of support.
• Stay updated on the continuous changes coming in our IT environment
• Keep Knowledge database updated
• Participating actively to Agile evolution of the team.
• Ensuring SLA level maintenance for Helpdesk Service, as required by company, as well as KPI achievement, as agreed within the Team.
• You must also be able to intake of feedback from customers and bring it to the Team to ensure we evolve improving our customer’s satisfaction
The 2424 Helpdesk is a Team of 10 persons. Part of the GTS – End User Tribe the team’s mission is to provide Helpdesk first line support Service to all internal users.
Helping users all across the group, your contribution is key in order to meet the Service Level Agreements between ESA and other entities.
Working in an environment already on an Agile transformation track, you help increase the quality of the service delivered to our customers while taking part in the Agile Transformation of the company.
Technical Skills :
• Proven experiences of working within Microsoft Environments and Office applications (Active Directory, Server, Windows 10 clients, virtualization ....)
• Highly skilled in Microsoft technologies
• Expertise in O365 Azure / Windows AD
• AD management (password reset, access management,…)
• Broad experience of O365 Support (Outlook, Office, SharePOint, Stream, OneDrive, Teams,…),
• Understanding and basic support in Citrix Environment (check and manage sessions, force log off, understand and resolve access limits, ...)
• Knowledge and expertise with Video and telephony solutions (Webex or other)
• Knowledge of ITIL => proven experience of working within ITIL guided projects / organizations
• Agile Mindset
• Preferably trilingual (French + English or Dutch + English)
Windows environment and Office applications (OS, Admin Tools, troubleshooting and installation)
O365 Azure / Windows AD
Network and CITRIX support basics
Workstation/laptop device troubleshooting
Distributed Printing services
O365 Azure / Windows AD
Aware of compliance and ethics, GDPR and security protection basics.
Soft Skills :
• Customer-focus, pro-active, autonomous but also able to actively participate to a Team’s life and evolution.
• Agile compatible mindset.
• Able to work on multiple tasks and cope with pressure.
• Procedure oriented and attention to detail
• Work efficiently over the phone
• Remain friendly, helpful, patient and client-focused even with difficult users
A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services... We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you'll witness respect and consideration... We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing.
That's why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training
portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to
grow your expertise...