For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an IT System Engineer Workplace.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• You have minimum 5 years of experience in a Windows end-user environment
• You have at least basic knowledge of converged or hyper-converged
• You have experience with deployment of Win10 (OS / upgrade / ...)
• You have experience with third parties for workstation (SCOM / SCUP / TPM / Bios management / ...)
• You have advanced SCCM experience including baseline management and custom reporting
• You have an operational knowledge of App-V, Appsense, Powershell, MSI and other packaging/scripting technologies
• Experience with Mobile Device management is a plus
• You have proven administrator experience in a Citrix environment
• You have a good knowledge of IT Security Principals and overall understanding of IT Service Management
• You have excellent problem-solving skills and are able to do in-depth troubleshooting of application issues (MSI technology, read and understand installation logfiles, …)
• You have sufficient knowledge of the common office applications to be able to deliver application support to end-users
• You are customer-oriented with good communication skills, both written and verbally
• You are proactive and you communicate transparently
• You keep on spotting opportunities for simplification and automation
• Design, build, maintain and monitor the infrastructure components
• Deploy applications, debug and solve related problems on Citrix and Workstations
• Manage patching for applications and operating systems
• Provide application support for our internal client base
• Report on application deployment progress and baseline compliancy
• Incident, request and problem management
• Apply standard operating procedures and actively contribute to continuously improve operational processes
• Be ready to be part of a watch duty rota