For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Java Dev Engineer.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- Large experience as a Java engineer in an agile XP-environment
- Broad knowledge and experience with Java, HTML5, ReactJS, NodeJS, Spring, OO, REST, SOA, XML/XSD/WSDL, JSON
- Experience with frameworks or tools as Zuul, Kubernetes, GridGain, Springboot, Nginx, Docker...
- University degree or Master preferably in IT, or equivalent by experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Dutch and/or French
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with micro-services in banking sector
- Learning continuously and taking full ownership of your personal development
- Curious and understanding/following latest developments in the technical area
- Teaching, coaching and training our colleagues
- Sharing knowledge and experience
- Good understanding of banking in general
- Able to discuss with your stakeholders and product owner about features and stories
- Translating these into software with real business value
The Omnichannel tribe is actively searching for a senior front-end Java Dev Engineer in order to build, maintain, train, coach to the current framework for the entire IT organization. You will be part of a dynamic development Java team.
Your main responsibilities:
- Provide support & advices in client or back-end -side and best practices
- Analyse & Develop or integrate new commons components within our development framework
- Discuss with Application Lead developer, Application consultant/integrator to handle/challenge project feedback and new components candidate
- Write user guide for framework users
- Maintain existing framework components
- Provide support & advices regarding framework aspects
- Participate to framework community (organized as a guild) to share technical evolution of the framework