For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Java Developer.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- You are a colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals.
- As a java engineer you will also need to:
- be experienced in Agile and Continuous Delivery practices
- be pro-active, assertive and a good communicator
- have an excellent written and spoken knowledge of English (knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset)
- have a good understanding of Java 8 and Spring Boot
- write unit tests as a second nature
- your know your way around in openAPI/Swagger
- Experience with the items below makes us extra curious:
As a Java Dev Engineer, you will be part of a team within the IT tribe Omni Channels.
Within this tribe you will support the Omni channels tribe in delivering products to our clients. Your team will work following Agile methodologies and best practices.
Your main responsibilities:
- Build a deep knowledge of the squads' applications and platform components.
- Develop applications or REST services in Java with Spring Boots.
- Develop reactive applications or REST services in Scala with AKKA.
- Help with the technical architecture and implementation
- Contribute to the different Agile ceremonies