For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Java Developer.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- At least 3 years working experience in a complex IT development and support environment
- A relevant IT degree
- Extensive knowledge of Java 8
- Basic knowledge of WSDL
- Knowledge of Hibernate / SQL, SOAP, JMS, Oracle DB, Ant / Maven, Unit test, Mockito, Assertj are a “must”
- JBoss EAP 6 is a real asset in the context of Life Cycle Management
- Extensive knowledge and experience with agile practices like XP, object orientation, DevOps, containerizing, …
- Strong communication skills that allow you to work with the team members, and (solution) architects, and convince them of your points
- A proven experience in application development and integration
- Knowledge and affinity with the insurance sector is a plus
- An eagerness to learn from others and an appetite to share your knowledge
- Proficiency in both French and Dutch, spoken and written. English is considered a major plus
- A passionate IT professional with a strong technical knowledge (technology, IT platforms, LCM, architecture, connectivity, security & risk) and up-to-date on the latest trends
- Doing the extra mile to implement sound technical design and solutions for customers and users, because you care.
- Resourceful to share your knowledge with other technical people, and able to explain, in lay-man’s terms, to business and non-technical people
- A technical sounding board for the agile team members
- Interested to learn about new trends and technologies, and you ensure you keep your knowledge and others up-to-date
- Flexible and creative in applying ideas
Our client is looking for a Developer to reinforce the IT organization, and who has a passion for im-plementing IT change, while ensuring the development in line with the designed architecture and the business requirements. The Developer will also take care of the maintenance of the CMD application (“Centraal Medisch Dossier”).
- Maintain the existing tool in Java language dedicated to the medical acceptance process
- Analyze and solve incidents
- Analyze the business requirements and translate them in technical requirements
- Develop new functionalities
- Execute unit testing and integration testing
- Support acceptance testing and troubleshooting findings
- Develop and implement database adjustments
- Perform code reviews
- Follow up of infra and security tasks requested by the projects, including Life Cycle Manage-ment activities
- Suggest improvements (in line with budget and timeframe)